Kay Gottrich LCPC is available to speak at your event or retreat, or at your workplace. Kay has been providing public speaking for 20 years. She has spoken for church groups, women retreats, couple retreats, schools, and local service clubs in the metro-Springfield area.
Presentation topics include:
- How to deal with depressed mood or depression or anxiety?
- Healthy parenting
- How do we talk to our teens so they will listen?
- Women’s issues (Adjusting to empty nest, Adjusting to menopause)
- Grief ( Miscarriage, death of friend, child, family, pets), loss of job, retirement adjustment, loss of health, adjustment to cancer, adjustment to living with chronic pain, adjustment to living with disability)
- How to say No! Setting boundaries to take care of yourself.
- How to deal with anger
- How to have healthy marriage
- Parenting adult children
- Couple talks
Speaker fees will be discussed at time of reservation.